std.allocator ready for some abuse

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 24 15:29:16 PDT 2013

There was a comment in an earlier reply that's very relevant to mine.  A good demonstration of the
utility of these classes is how much of the current (and proposed) garbage collector can be replaced
by using this module.  For that to happen, the code needs to actually live in the runtime (at least
as things are currently layered).