Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 02:25:50 PDT 2013

01-Sep-2013 11:42, Walter Bright пишет:
> On 8/31/2013 7:05 PM, Manu wrote:

> The default sc.ini contains:
> -----------------------------
> [Version]
> version=7.51 Build 020
>
> [Environment]
> LIB="%@P%\..\lib";\dm\lib
> DFLAGS="-I%@P%\..\..\src\phobos" "-I%@P%\..\..\src\druntime\import"
> LINKCMD=%@P%\link.exe
> LINKCMD64=%VCINSTALLDIR%bin\amd64\link.exe
> VCINSTALLDIR=%VCINSTALLDIR%
> WindowsSdkDir=%WindowsSdkDir%
> ----------------------------------
>
> When I installed VC 2010, it set the environment variables VCINSTALLDIR
> and WindowsSdkDir. Then, the default sc.ini should "just work".
>
> What went wrong, specifically?

This is hopeless. It should try to detect many versions.
As different versions have different folder structures.

To get it to work with say VS11 I had to kill VCINSTALLDIR &
WindowsSDKDir and set LIB/LINKCMD paths by hand in Environement64.
Whatever magic setup code there is for VS10/WinSDK7 it doesn't work with
VC11/WinSDK8.

--
Dmitry Olshansky