assert() vs. enforce(), invariant() vs. ... ?

Brian Rogoff brogoff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 09:33:22 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 31 August 2013 at 21:57:37 UTC, Brian Rogoff wrote:
> On Saturday, 31 August 2013 at 21:30:40 UTC, Andrei
>> That use will stay and is useful and uncontested.

Actually, after a bit more experimentation, I don't object to
removing the scope on local variable delegates. Replacing those
with a nested function declaration and a local pointer to
function seems to work fine with no GCing, at a very slight cost
in elegance IMO; I prefer the delegates to using '&' on a
function. It is good to see features being removed from D.

-- Brian