Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Wed Sep 4 13:51:02 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 3 September 2013 at 21:26:46 UTC, Ramon wrote:
> Now, if you will excuse me, I'll hurry to debian unstable *g

Latest GDC release is also in the soon-to-be released Ubuntu
13.10, if that's useful to you. And check D.Announce for the
latest info on D packages in Arch Linux.

I can't remember if you've tried to build from source, but for
what it's worth that's now a fairly straightforward, albeit
time-consuming, process. So don't be afraid to do that in order
to have the latest release. I can help guide you through it if
you like.