Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 8 14:21:25 PDT 2013

On 8 September 2013 22:00, Ramon <spam at thanks.no> wrote:
> Just for the sake of completeness:
>
> mono is *detested* and considered even more inacceptable than java by many
> linux and (even more) *BSD users.

Swings in roundabouts. Also depends what you mean by detest and inacceptable...

>From an ethical viewpoint, I think most of it is FUD that still
lingers from back when there was confusion over what Microsoft was
going to do C# (there was for a long time fear that it would drive all
free C# implementations underground).  But all that mist has been
cleared for a while, and I don't believe this represents the overall
view of users/developers - except for those who are still stuck in
2008 mindset.

Mono/C# as a language may be detested for technically sound reasons however...

Regards
--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';