[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Sep 14 14:16:50 PDT 2013

On Saturday, September 14, 2013 15:53:18 Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> I never thought to try Konqueror as a file manager. My mind always
> associates it with web browsing.

I actually use it for both, but it's definitely a power user file browser. I've
never quite groked why they created Dolphin, because Konqueror is so much
better than anything else that I've used (though obviously YMMV) that it just
seems weird to me that you'd even consider creating another one, let alone
another one that you'd make the default. I think that they were trying to make
a file browser that was more newbie-centric, but I don't know. I haven't even
opened Dolphin in ages.

- Jonathan m Davis