[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Sat Sep 14 23:44:07 PDT 2013

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 07:04:25 +0200
Paulo Pinto <pjmlp at progtools.org> wrote:

> As for virtualization, I have also became a big fan and no longer
> dual boot.

Yea, I almost mentioned that actually: The real killer feature of VMs
IMO is that they're a very simple, safe and incredibly convenient
alternative to dual-booting. Even before I discovered VMs, I swore off
dual-booting a long time ago - too much of a pain, too much danger,
etc. But virtualization is just a total game-changer. Hell, I don't even
feel a need for my separate physical Linux box anymore.