Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

eles eles at eles.com
Tue Sep 17 23:58:04 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 17 September 2013 at 15:34:15 UTC, Bruno Medeiros
wrote:
> On 17/09/2013 15:48, eles wrote:
>> On Monday, 16 September 2013 at 15:52:26 UTC, Bruno Medeiros
>> wrote:
> (In hindsight I do agree it might have been better to have it
> hosted on Github.

I encourage you to do that, in the beginning. After the VisualD
move will mature a bit and, hopefully, DDT will integrate with
the debugger, it will become official.

Speaking about that, did you have the time to have a look at
Descent's debugging module? Recently, Iain really improved gdc's
gdb debugging support, and supporting at least gdb (it is usable
on Windows, too) would be a break-through.