Bartosz Milewski seems to like D more than C++ now :)

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Sep 20 02:43:09 PDT 2013

> From what I've seen so far, in those cases I prefer to use
> explicit foreach iteration in D instead of explicit recursion
> in Haskell.

Two other things to notice is that Haskell code seems to use too
many different tiny functions and higher order functions, so it's
hard for me to remember them all. The Haskell code starts to look
like APL code. So using HOFs is useful, but beyond a certain
number of them I prefer "raw coding".

Another thing to notice is that Haskell user defined operators
sometimes hurt my ability to read code. This is composed with the
precedent problem.

Bye,
bearophile