[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 07:24:21 PDT 2013

On Friday, 20 September 2013 at 14:07:36 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
> Final Fantasy

oh god, great game. I *still* play FF1 on the NES somewhat
regularly - the classes and flexibility in the order that you do
the fiends gives it a surprising amount of replay value. (well I
was playing Phantasy Star IV a few weeks ago too; one of the
reasons I haven't played many new games this century is that they
had already achieved gaming perfection in the 90's and I'd just
prefer to replay them!)

Anywho, FF1, the graphics are beautiful and the music, needless
to say, legendary. It really amazes me how much magic they did
with a random noise channel and three beeps.

Fantastic game, and probably THE reason I really got into playing
in the first place.... and wanting to clone it is the main reason
I got into programming.