Qt Creator and D

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sat Sep 21 01:37:39 PDT 2013

On 18/09/13 16:49, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> I'm just wondering how many people would be interested in seeing better D
> support in this IDE, and how many people have more experience or can offer
> insight into how to proceed.

Just as an update -- I asked around on the Qt Forums and Qt Creator mailing
list.  It looks like (i) for better indentation/syntax support, we'd need a
parser (DCD, I guess?); (ii) there's a Python plugin in the latest release,
which we could model a D plugin on.

I do not have a huge amount of time to dedicate to this, but I'll keep following
up as I can.  Any help appreciated :-)