Qt Creator and D

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 08:58:35 PDT 2013

On 9/18/13, Joseph Rushton Wakeling <joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net> wrote:
> Several of us have been talking about Qt Creator and D in various subthreads
> of
> the current IDE-related discussions going on right now, so I thought it
> might be
> worth raising as a matter of general interest.

Personally I've tried Qt Creator a few times a few years ago, and it
had a "doesn't work by default" mode when I tried to use it with MinGW
(compilation errors with their sample apps, because their makefiles
seem to have been hardcoded for Visual Studio..). Really strange when
it was a Qt distribution that contained MinGW to begin with.

I'm gonna give it another go today to see if things have improved.