Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

simendsjo simendsjo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 13:32:50 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 24 September 2013 at 18:19:26 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:

> On 24.09.2013 19:16, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

>>> I have created pull requests
>>>
>>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/384
>>> and
>>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/385
>>>
>>> the result can be seen here:
>>> http://rainers.github.io/visuald/download.html
>>>
>>> Should we add links to Mono-D and DDT aswell?
>>
>> I think so.
>>

> Ok, will add these. Bruno and Alex, is it ok for you? What are
> the appropriate links? Are there any direct download links?

One little problem. MonoDevelop isn't always up to date on
various repos. Because of this, Alexander builds his own version.
This precompiled package is hosted at my server. While I don't
reboot it very often, it is perhaps not the best place to store
this if it's "part" of D by being placed on the homepage. I would
recommend hosting the MonoDevelop build as well so no user comes
complaining if my server is down.