Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Thu Sep 26 00:45:43 PDT 2013

On 25.09.2013 19:36, Bruno Medeiros wrote:

>>> I think so.
>>>

>> Ok, will add these. Bruno and Alex, is it ok for you? What are the
>> appropriate links? Are there any direct download links?
>
> There are no direct downloads for DDT. The closest starting point
> is: http://code.google.com/p/ddt/wiki/Installation

Hmm, it seems both DDT and Mono-D don't fit too well for the download
page where there are actually only file download links. I guess it might
be better if they are listed with installation procedures on a sub page
for "Downloads & Tools". (I just notice that this is what the "IDEs"
link does, though it links to the wiki which give the impression of an
external site.)

> I'm ok with links being added, although I'm not sure what all this
> would help to achieve. It partially duplicates the
> http://wiki.dlang.org/IDEs wiki entry, which is linked in the
> downloads navigation sidebar.

 > BTW that sub-sidebar could use a cleanup as well, the whole thing is a
> bit disjoint.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but I notice the navigation looks
slightly different on almost every page and a lot of the stuff linked to
is pretty dated.