review queue: next?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Sun Sep 29 08:11:24 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 29 September 2013 at 14:58:17 UTC, ilya-stromberg
wrote:
> It looks like we finished review of std.d.lexer.
> Do you have any plans to start review for Robert Schadek's
> std.logger?

Brian has made several quick fixes/modifications and I am
expecting that either second review or final voting will take
pretty soon. That is why I did not move forward with other review
queue proposals. Right now I am awaiting Brians mail with some
details regarding outcome of first review, something will happen
as soon as it will arrive.

I guess std.logger will be the very next one.