SteamOS, games programming, and D

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Sep 29 11:48:48 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 28 September 2013 at 13:27:16 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:
> Am 28.09.2013 15:22, schrieb deadalnix:
>> On Friday, 27 September 2013 at 15:36:28 UTC, Joseph Rushton
>> Wakeling
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I take it you mean Unity3D the game engine, and not Unity the
>>> desktop
>>> environment <stirs the evil pot ... /> :-P
>>
>> Being better than the first one is a real challenge. Being
>> better than
>> the second one really isn't :D
>
> Actually the second one is my default GUI when I am on Ubuntu.

You're missing a bit of history here.  Deadalnix is The Only
Person In The Universe Who Genuinely Likes Gnome 3.0.  I am The
Only Person In The Universe Who Genuinely Likes Unity.
Therefore, since we discovered this, it is essential for the
health and well-being of humanity that we keep joshing each other
about it. ;-)