(DO NOT POST TO HACKERNEWS/REDDIT/ETC.) RFC for a Community Newsletter for D: What's New in D Draft #1

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Tue Apr 1 17:26:57 PDT 2014

Meta:

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Elwm-k6Gs9f7Y-FQNmRVt1uycPEtLkHgpR4v2aQjGwc/edit?usp=sharing

Looks quite nice. But I suggest to avoid this wizbang style of
writing, and use one more fit for a technical newsletter:

>It’s been an amazing couple of weeks for D. From some great
>discussion on the newsgroup to a batch of exciting new pull
>requests, the tireless machine that is the D community motors
>ever onward.<

> I'm worried that during extremely busy weeks, as well as during
> midterms and exams, I won't have the time to get everything in
> order.

To reduce the probability of such delays, and to make you less
bored of this work in the following years, I suggest to make your
work (to create a post) as fast as possible and as much automatic
as possible. This means creating scripts for the automatic
upload, etc.

Bye,
bearophile