Fwd: confirm 9a85e83e9531356d37cfd8581573d167b99c16f8

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Apr 13 21:35:36 PDT 2014

On 4/13/2014 9:05 PM, "Ola Fosheim Grøstad"
<ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>" wrote:
> so I think Manu is right about being upset.

I agree. If a product has a password system in it, it is reasonable to expect it
to have some basic level of security, despite what the disclaimer says.

I also think that it is reasonable to expect an knowledgeable user to use a
different password for every account. After all, password security is only as
good as the weakest system it is used on.