Redesign of dlang.org

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 19 16:00:30 PDT 2014

On 4/19/2014 6:52 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> On 4/18/2014 4:12 PM, "Ola Fosheim Grøstad"
> <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>" wrote:
>>
>  > https://www.python.org/
>
> This is a much better, less useless, variant of the popular
> "dartlang.org" style above. It isn't bad, but I'm not sure D really
> needs to follow this style.

One very notable downside of this style is that it pretty much requires
that mobile be handled separately with a completely different layout. I
see no point in wasting effort maintaining dual designs (and providing
such an inconsistent UX in the process) when you can just use one style
that works fine on all devices.