DConf 2014 talks slides

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 10 14:00:17 PDT 2014

On 08/10/2014 01:55 AM, Philippe Sigaud wrote:

 > Ali, what did you use to make your slides? I quite like
 > the look of them and of the highlighted code.

I start with what I use for "Programming in D": Almost the same ddoc and
css files:

   https://code.google.com/p/ddili/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fsrc

I use ddoc to create each slide as an HTML page. Then, I use 'prince' to
generate a pdf from those HTML pages, which uses the same fonts under
the 'fonts' directory at the link above. Everything is managed by a make
file.

Unfortunately, my slides are not under any version control system so I
better send you a tar file than contains everything.

Ali