What is the D plan's to become a used language?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 23 14:16:32 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 23 December 2014 at 21:48:32 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> computers is the future of computing". and now i see "the
> revenge of
> mainframes". i bet we'll see another wave of this, this time
> with
> "decentralized networks" (nope, "clouds" are not about that).

With new tech changes will come for sure, like break throughs in
AI, real time raytracing hardware or memristors with integrated
logic... We'll see (or our kids will).

> morons can create great things. the trouble is that morons
> don't know how to use the things they created. ;-)

They do, but I get a headache when looking at the source code...
(e.g. wordpress...)