Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 26 01:55:54 PST 2014

On 20 Dec 2014 20:40, "Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d" <
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> FWIW, I'd like to thank you for taking the time (and putting up with some
undeserved abuse for it) to write about your experience in trying to get
other people to adopt D. For some they might be known issues, but the fact
is these things matter, and knowing about them is part of fixing them.

> Alas, I abandoned doing development on Windows ages ago, so it's not
something I can help with. I don't rely on debuggers myself, but I do use
them when it makes sense to me and it's annoying enough when gdb can't
print things properly even with Iain's patched version.

We should really put all debugging issues into (separate) bug reports and
tie them together with a keyword.

I use gdc compiled code for all my testing, so that is really the baseline
which I'm implementing against.

I will need to know whether it is reproducible with gdc, or is another
problem that needs to be fixed in dmd's dwarf-gen.

Iain.