Worst Phobos documentation evar!

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 29 15:55:47 PST 2014

On 12/29/2014 3:31 PM, Kiith-Sa wrote:
> because I need macros even for something as common as an inline code fragment.

Markup, macro, same thing.

> Not to mention, if I include the full table lines, not just ~70 chars this
> newsgroup will take, the difference in readability is much more massive.

Not really, because you can create your own custom macros to shorten things up.

I use Ddoc all the time, and I create custom macros ALL THE TIME for semantic
shortcuts, prettying things up, saving typing, etc. Any repetitive tasks are
candidates for a custom macro.

If you're not using custom macros, and you find Ddoc tedious and repetitive,
you're using it wrong.