Idiotmatic D

Mike none at none.com
Thu Feb 6 16:20:18 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 4 February 2014 at 23:02:54 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
> People are going to be investigating and starting to learn D in
> larger numbers with DConf coming up, and it's not fair for them
> to try learning from documentation that is proven to be
> incomplete and inaccurate.

Amen!

I'm one of those.  Much of my time in the past few weeks has been
spent stumbling through some of the documentation, and making
mistakes as a result of it.  I've submitted a couple pull
requests to DLang.org, and I hope I can do more, but I need
clarification to my questions on Learn, first.

Overall, the documentation is ok, but I'm coming away
disappointed, especially given Andre's inspirational talk about
operational professionalism.

Mike