Some files reappearing in dlang repo that should be dead (or: stop pushing upstream)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 01:16:34 PST 2014

See https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos :

-----
changelog.dd 	Revert "Use @monarchdodra's suggestion to replace ;
with {}"
-----

Did someone write to master again by accident? changelog.dd
should not exist in the Phobos repo (this was an outdated file).
There are other files that were touched in that commit, but I'm
not sure if anything else should be removed.

We should really **always** use pull requests, otherwise these
types of commits slip in without notice. I keep seeing people say
"Oh I've fixed this in master just 10 minutes ago with a force
push". And then crap like this[1] happens. There seem to be more
than one person pushing directly to master, I've seen it done by
Walter, Daniel, Kenji, Martin, etc. Please guys, stop pushing
upstream.

[1]:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/53070883.6000806@digitalmars.com