Aurora Graphics Library Initial Design Discussion

Zoadian github at zoadian.de
Sun Jan 19 05:34:46 PST 2014

uh, i do read the forums from time to time. But I never read
anything about project aurora. I inititally thought this thread
is about my project.
'aurora' was the name for my engine for years. (i do have a
working deferred rendering engine, the published one is just my
ongoing rewrite to clean up the existing one and add tile based
rendering).

Having two 3D engines with the same name is stupid indeed, so we
have two choices:
1. I rename my project. (name suggestions are welcome)
2. We combine effort.

please contact me on github or irc (#d or #d.de)

Zoadian