[OT] Good or best Linux distro?

"Théo "Théo
Tue Jan 21 01:28:47 PST 2014

I am also using Arch for several years now. I've tried a lot of
distros, but everytime I get back to Arch mostly because of its
wonderful repos.
AUR is brilliant, and I love having every package up to date.
The distro is simple, and everything works like you want because
you designed your own system.

On Monday, 20 January 2014 at 15:43:59 UTC, Chris wrote:
> Okidoke. I'll try to install it today in UEFI mode and see what
> happens.

Manjaro is great but keep in mind that you will not have access
to ArchLinux official repositories. Manjaro's ones are a little
bit slower to spread the latest packages, they don't really have
the same policy.

I have installed Arch with UEFI on my laptop with the bootmanager
rEFInd because I needed a dual boot. This is fairly simple, but
if you only need to have one distro on your computer, I recommend
you to boot using linux's UEFI bootstub, which is blazing fast.