GUI Editors for D

yazd yazan.dabain at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 23:20:16 PST 2014

On Sunday, 26 January 2014 at 15:12:09 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On 1/26/2014 8:40 PM, Steve Teale wrote:
>> On Sunday, 26 January 2014 at 05:35:38 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>>>
>>> I use Sublime Text 3 + dub. It's... sublime.
>>
>> I quite like the look of Sublime. Is it possible to integrate
>> it and
>> DUB? If so is that described anywhere?
>>

> yazd has done some work toward this[1], though I don't know how
> functional it is.
>
> [1] https://github.com/yazd/DKit

If it doesn't work then I'd love feedback.
I've just integrated some DUB support, in terms that you can
create sublime project files from a DUB package, and dependency
imports will be added to your project file for autocompletions
(might need to run `Update Import Paths` command to take effect),
some build support (needs testing), and fixed some problems on
Windows.