Worrying attitudes to the branding of the D language

Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 1 14:15:09 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 1 July 2014 at 19:50:15 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
> Care to share any work samples/your la(te)st portfolio?
>
> David

In the past i worked on purely traditional packaging so
everything you saw in the supermarkets i had a hand in. Food,
clothing, magazines, etc. Now i've moved into software. Here's my
current employers and our public client list:

http://www.9xb.com/digital-agency/client-list/

Believe me branding is everything do not take this stuff so
lightly.