critique of vibe.d

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 9 07:49:29 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 9 July 2014 at 01:35:49 UTC, Puming wrote:

> That commenter is probably a web developer that wants all
> batteries included.

Yep. He mistook vibe.d for a complete web development framework,
I suppose. It's quite common that people are put off because they
expect too much or do not understand what the technology is
really about. While we may not win this particular user back, it
is important to clarify where s/he was mistaken, so that myths
based on false assumptions are not propagated.