D Lang Web Site (and Wiki): How many accounts must one have?

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 16 05:23:29 PDT 2014

On Monday, 16 June 2014 at 12:03:49 UTC, Tom Browder via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Between bugs, code.lang.org, etc.,  I must have multiple log-in
> accounts and i've run out of e-mail addresses.  Can't there be a
> single account for dlang.org?

The systems run on different machines and are managed by
different people. Short of convincing the maintainers of the
different services to add OpenID support, there is not much you
can do to avoid having separate accounts.

However, it shouldn't be a problem to just use the same email
address for all of them. Why would it be for you?

Best,
David