D Lang Web Site (and Wiki): How many accounts must one have?

Tom Browder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 16 05:50:00 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 7:23 AM, David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> However, it shouldn't be a problem to just use the same email address for
> all of them. Why would it be for you?

Well, I started with a wiki editing account which works fine.  Then,
when I tried to file a bug bugzilla wouldn't let me in so I tried to
start a new account but it wouldn't let me use my usual e-mail so I
used an alternate one.

Next I wanted to get into code.lang.org and same thing: the other two
logins won't work.

All three use an e-mail or user name, but none can be the same apparently.

-Tom