ddox-generated Phobos documentation is available for review

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 10 16:16:19 PDT 2014

A key required (imho) feature, the ability to edit after the fact.  The primary value that I see in
any sort of embedded user input feature is the the most streamlined way of adding essentially bug
reports about the page directly on the page.  Those reports should be acted upon and the page itself
updated after which the report dropped.  The same with the essentially unmaintained wiki page that
is linked to most of the dlang.org pages.

I'm concerned about it becoming yet another forum for discussion.  Yet another place that needs to
be monitored and maintained.  Something else that will grow stale.  Etc.  There's certainly value,
and I've seen the value on other sites that support per-page user comments.  But there's a very real
and very important cost that comes with it.

My 2 cents,
Brad