Broken?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Tue Mar 11 12:07:07 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 11 March 2014 at 18:54:37 UTC, Indica wrote:
> It sounds like what you are wanting is explicit project
> management.
>
> Possibly D could use a little work in that direction? Something
> like MS Project or a free alternative available to all(read
> only or git based with pulls).

There is no point in project management with no team to manage.
As far as I understand there is no structured collaboration
inside D core team and no strict responsibilities, just group of
people working on what they consider important and sometimes
communicating to figure out corner cases. At least this is what I
see judging by GitHub / NG activity.