Need help creating banner ads for Dconf 2014

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Tue Mar 11 14:56:37 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 11 March 2014 at 21:32:19 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 3/11/2014 2:05 PM, Chris wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 11 March 2014 at 20:58:41 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>> Dr. Dobb's will be running the advertisements. The formats
>>> are:
>>>
>>> Text Ad: Headline and text in a 300x125 png image file
>>>
>>> Banner Ads: 728x90 and 300x250, Formats: gif, jpg, html,
>>> Flash, Rich Media
>>>
>>> My photoshop skilz are universally derided - I need help!
>>> Let's make Dconf
>>> 2014 a success!
>>>
>>> http://dconf.org/2014/index.html
>>
>> Would yous be interested in my "better byDsign" with the
>> official logo? If yes,
>> until when?
>>
>> (http://wendlerchristoph.wordpress.com/designs-for-d/)
>
> I like the slogan, I'd prefer using the official D logo with it.

The version with the official D "D" (two moons) turned out to
look good. If you mean with "official logo" the whole logo
(including red background etc as on this website) that might be a
problem design wise and I'd advise against it. (Imagine the irony
of having a slogan that says "better by Dsign" and the design
looks awkward :-)