Final by default?

Suliman evermind at live.ru
Thu Mar 13 04:14:54 PDT 2014

A lot of people here are talking about C. They are saying that C
almost do not have changes that had break compatibility and it's
good. But people are forgot, that D is much more complex language
then C is.

Look at C#, it's had a lot of changes and it's become from stupid
clone of Java very powerful and modern language.

But also look at Python. Pythons are afraid about backward
compatibility for a long time and as result we have 2
incompatibility version 2.x and 3.x. And 3.x version was released
6 years ago (!).

I understand that people do not like to fixing code, but it's
better to fix most important things now, than to get pain in the
future.

IMHO.