A simple sieve in Phobos?

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.com
Wed Mar 19 08:10:16 PDT 2014

I don't need a package to build an engine on top of it. If you're
going to write a game with 3d and physic probably you're going to
use ogre, irrlicht, physx or everything else. And they have their
own optimized implementation of these objects.

But a geometry package is not only for game or physics. Just an
example: I wrote (in c++) an app to merge two images. Here a
test: http://www.e-nuts.net/test2.jpg (the right image is an
automatic merge of the other two). In this case a geometry
package would simplify my life a lot :)

Another thing I would like to do is a generator of solids to
print with a 3d printer. Some strange math objects. Or maybe a
slicer for 3d printer's software stack. Or something like
openscad.

Here we need productivity rather than realtime performance.