Improve D's syntax to make it more python like

w0rp devw0rp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:31:45 PDT 2014

A Python syntax wrapper around D is a fun thing. It's also
suggested as a fun project to work in the D Programming Language
book by Andrei. [1]

If you're coming to D from Python though, I suppose my suggestion
would to try and get used to the C-like syntax. If C-like syntax
is unusual for you, you'll get used to it eventually. It is nice
sometimes in D to be able to use braces to declare an arbitrary
scope and so on, and the braces tie in pretty well with closure
syntax. You'll get used to it.

[1]
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=bn7GNq6fiIUC&pg=PT47&dq=d+programming+language+python&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Eq4sU-rREOOt7QaTzoCQBg&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=d%20programming%20language%20python&f=false