DDT in Eclipse

Bruno Medeiros bruno.do.medeiros+dng at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 06:18:54 PDT 2014

On 20/03/2014 12:13, Russel Winder wrote:
> I am finding that I have to remove DDT from Eclipse in order to get the
> latest CDT. Is this to be expected?
>
> Thanks.

Yes, it is expected (even if not ideal). The "C/C++ DSF GDB Debugger
Integration" feature had its version bumped from 4.2.0 directly to 8.3.0
(I guess to have the same version as the rest of CDT features).

DDT is setup to be strict about dependencies and does not allow a bump
of the major version. (in this case it's likely the API is compatible
though). I'll fix this soon and test the new CDT debugger version, as
well as investigate some other pending debugger issues.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros