Appropriateness of posts

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:04:14 PDT 2014

On Monday, 24 March 2014 at 22:24:46 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Monday, 24 March 2014 at 13:31:34 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> D community is single most friendly and helpful place I have
>> ever seen in the internet.
>
> All communities rate themselves that way, I think it is
> somewhere in the middle. Meaning: there is room for improvement.
>
> There is a little bit too much elitism IMO.

I can't see this anywhere, could you elaborate? All the major
contributors to D are always helpful towards newbies, especially
in D.learn. And none of us think D is perfect. You should stay
around #d on freenode for a while, plenty of us whine about D
deficiencies every once in a while. But we continue to use the
language because it still pulls its weight.