More radical ideas about gc and reference counting

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 4 15:55:06 PDT 2014

On Sat, May 03, 2014 at 10:48:47PM -0500, Caligo via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> Last but not least, currently there are two main ways for new features
> to make it into D/Phobos: you either have to belong to the inner
> circle, or have to represent some corporation that's doing something
> with D.

I'm sorry, but this is patently false. I am neither in the inner circle,
nor do I represent any corporation, yet I've had many changes pulled
into Phobos (including brand new code).

I can't say I'm perfectly happy with the D development process either,
but this kind of accusation is bordering on slander, and isn't helping
anything.

Why are you blatanly misspelling "blatant"? -- Branden Robinson