[OT] unbelievable: #ifdef _OTHER_LIB_H

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 27 12:08:52 PST 2014

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 19:58:32 +0000
Joakim via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> > i bet that such intefaces will be widespread, but faster and
> > more
> > usable? nope. i can type much faster than i'm talking, i can
> > edit what
> > i typed and... and just won't buy it. but yes, they *seems* to
> > be
> > better than plain old keyboard.
>
> You would have to be a very slow talker if you could type faster.

  assert(0, assumeNoGC(() { import std.format : format; return "%s".format("hi")~" there!"; })());

anyone? nononono, i DON'T want to voice that! ah, spaces must be voiced
to, 'cause i want "format : format", not "format:format".

speech recognizer that knows everything about my style in each
computer language i ever used? no, thanks, i certainly don't want to
configure it, i'll die of the old age before completing that task.

>   You can edit what you spoke with voice commands too, people do
> it now.
vim anyone? i can't even speak that vim commands (hey, i don't remember
'em, my fingers remember... but my fingers can't talk).

ah, and occasional "ah, hello, honey, how do... DAMN IT! FSCK! GET
LOST! oh, no, honey, i'm not talking with you... what do you mean by
'you never talking with me'? ehm... shit."