[OT] unbelievable: #ifdef _OTHER_LIB_H

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 27 13:05:05 PST 2014

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 20:46:29 +0000
Joakim via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 27 November 2014 at 20:09:04 UTC, ketmar via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:

> >> You would have to be a very slow talker if you could type
> >> faster.
> >
> >   assert(0, assumeNoGC(() { import std.format : format; return
> > "%s".format("hi")~" there!"; })());
> >
> > anyone? nononono, i DON'T want to voice that!
>
> "assert zero<pause>assumeNoGC lambda import standard format
> symbol format done return string stringformat done dot format
> string hi done append string space there bang done done<pause>"
ugh... i don't even have to type the whole words with keyboard. but i
like the idea of shortening "assert" to "ass"... ;-) it's starting to
remind me my 4-letter word mumbling when i writing the code. ;-)

> You'll simply hand the recognizer software a bunch of old code
> that exemplifies your programming style and it'll figure out that
> you prefer spaces there and automatically add them for you,
> without having to say it or configure it. :) That's actually
> fairly easy, if your style is at all consistent.
that recognizer still must be able do do semantic analysis on each
language i want to use, or it will fail on almost any compilcated
sentense.

> > ah, and occasional "ah, hello, honey, how do... DAMN IT! FSCK!
> > GET
> > LOST! oh, no, honey, i'm not talking with you... what do you
> > mean by
> > 'you never talking with me'? ehm... shit."
> "break<pause>ah, hello, honey, how do..."
so i can't code and talk simultaneously anymore? ah, that's what i call
"new technologies"! ;-)