D in my trashbin

Damian via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 25 15:58:55 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 25 October 2014 at 22:41:59 UTC, Kyoji Klyden wrote:
> On Saturday, 25 October 2014 at 22:17:35 UTC, Jkpl wrote:
>>
>> Just ask to Vlad. He seems to be the forum maintainer. He'll
>> check the IP.
>> Even if I'm not the OP, the message is clear: why the hell do
>> you care about this ? DMD setup is fine. It works. dot.
>
> Haha, why would anyone go check your IP?
> Should we tell everyone who has trouble with DMD: "the setup is
> fine. It works. dot."? It has a very reassuring ring to it.
> Melts
> my troubles away. :P
>
> Once you're ready to take on "Hello World" or to show us your
> next great skit, feel free to post in D.Learn.

But the setup is fine.. and when it isn't you can see from just
how fast the community replies, that people do care, and will
endeavour to fix it!
There is also the option to use DMD without the installer, its
not rocket science.

In fact all this thread has really served is to prove just how
much people do care for D.