'partial' keyword in C# is very good for project , what's the same thing in D?

andre via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 30 04:26:54 PDT 2014

 From some little tests I can say only string mixins are working
for the GUI builder scenario.
The concrete class contains private ui controls (members). The
gui builder
framework needs to access these private members to call their
constructors, and set their values to the last persisted state.

template mixins aren't able to access these private members.
I also think alias this and opDispatch do not help here.

string mixins working perfectly. partial would be a really nice
feature but I also doubt that it will come with D2.

Kind regards
André