D Hackathon: April 25 - May 1

David Soria Parra via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 9 13:05:09 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 9 April 2015 at 02:44:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> Pencil the dates in your calendar!
>

> Andrei

I think this is a great idea and I marked it in my calendar. Also
as a suggestion, the Python community usually runs "Sprints" on
every major conference. Basically after the main conference for
1-2 days people stay and get into a room and hack on projects. I
really like that format. I am not sure what the room situation
for Dconf is, but if we can have a room +1 day, I'd love to stay
around for a one day more and "sprint".

  - David