Probably you can run a D command line app on an android ARM device

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 12 12:03:32 PDT 2015

BTW - since we have linux on ARM, the following may be useful if
you wish to run a D application on your Android mobile device.
No ADB or root required.

http://kevinboone.net/android_nonroot.html

I guess you might be able to run a local web server to have a
friendlier interface, although I have not yet tried.  Since ssh
and rsync works, I don't see why a web server wouldn't.

Only thing is that I don't think vibe.d is available on ARM yet.
(Please correct me if I am wrong).

The alternative is to run a full linux install in a chroot:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.meefik.linuxdeploy