SDC needs you

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 17 04:46:43 PDT 2015

On 2015-04-17 04:19, Walter Bright wrote:

> Yes it would. The problem is I have a hard time reviewing complex things
> I don't understand, so I procrastinate. The fault is mine, not with your
> work.

Please let me know if there's something I can do to make this easier for
you. Anything I can explain how Objective-C or the code works.

I don't know if you have looked at the latest pull request [1] yet but
I've written some documentation (in the commit message and in the pull
request) of how calling Objective-C methods work. The code itself is not
that big anymore. It's just for calling instance methods this in this
pull request.

[1] https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/4321

--
/Jacob Carlborg