nginx module bindings

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 19 02:24:04 PDT 2015

On 2015-04-19 01:03, Shammah Chancellor wrote:

> I included the -I flag for the location of those included headers.  It
> seems as if maybe it is not including anything.   With that said, I am
> using clan release_34, because I cannot build 32 on MacOS X.

Is there a build script you can inspect to see if it does anything magic?

These [1] are the versions that are tested by Travis on OS X. You can
always download pre-compiled versions of libclang here [2]. libclang can
be placed in any of the standard search paths or in the same directory
as the binary.

[1] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep/blob/master/test.d#L321-L327
[2] http://llvm.org/releases/index.html

--