ARM Cortex-M Microcontroller startup files

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 29 17:13:53 PDT 2015

On 04/27/2015 03:42 PM, Timo Sintonen wrote:

> The basic idea has been to make as little changes as possible. I started
> by compiling object.d and then added files and modified them one by one
> until there were no compile or link errors. Then I added other files
> that could be compiled without errors. It is not guaranteed that all
> features work and the list of files have changed from version to version.

Wonder if it makes more sense to start from zero and add as few files as
possible.
Druntime doesn't do much useful stuff for a µC anyhow.

- GC and rt.lifetime (new, arrays)
- Moduleinfo
- EH unwind support
- AA implementation
- vectorized array ops
- core.time/sync/thread/demangle

What might be interesting is this.

- core.bitop
- maybe core.atomic
- some gcc simd module
- libc bindings for core.stdc.math and core.stdc.stdio for printf